Moraine Township, Lake County, Illinois
|— Township —|
|• Supervisor||Mari A. Barnes|
|• Total||11.9 sq mi (30.9 km2)|
|• Land||11.9 sq mi (30.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.04 sq mi (0.1 km2)|
|Elevation||646 ft (197 m)|
|• Density||2,900/sq mi ( 1,100/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||1848161|
Moraine Township is a township in Lake County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 34,129. Moraine Township was originally called Deerfield Township, but the name was changed on October 29, 1998.
Moraine Township covers an area of 11.9 square miles (30.9 km2); of this, 0.03 square miles (0.08 km2) or 0.27 percent is water.
Cities and towns 
- Deerfield (east edge)
- Highland Park (northeast three-quarters)
- Lake Forest (southeast edge)
Adjacent townships 
- New Trier Township, Cook County (southeast)
- Northfield Township, Cook County (south)
- West Deerfield Township (west)
- Shields Township (northwest)
The township contains seven cemeteries: Fort Sheridan, Garwood Family, Garwood Family, Mooney, Mound Rest, Mount Carmel and Saint Marys.
Major highways 
Airports and landing strips 
- Gieser Heliport
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Moraine township, Lake County, Illinois". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved December 19, 2012.