From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Moran or moran in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moran may refer to:
- Moran, Israel
- Moran Hill in North Korea
- Morán Municipality in Venezuela
- Moran Station, a station of the Seoul Metropolitan Subway in Seongnam, South Korea
- Moran Town in Assam, India
- Moran, British Columbia, a locality in Canada, at Moran Canyon on the Fraser River
- Moran, California
- Moran, Indiana
- Moran, Kansas
- Moran, Texas
- Moran, Wyoming
- Moran Township, Michigan
- Moran Township, Minnesota
- Moran State Park, Washington
- Mount Moran, Wyoming
- Moran (Maasai) or Il-murran, warriors among the Maasai of Kenya
- Moran (surname), Irish surname
- Morán, Spanish surname
- Moran (Syriac), Syriac title for Jesus Christ
- Baron Moran, British peerage title
- Moran, a female Irish Quidditch player in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Moran Dam, a proposed dam on the Fraser River at Moran, British Columbia, Canada
- MORAN, an acronym for Multi-Operator Radio Access Network
- All pages beginning with "Moran"
- All pages with titles containing "Moran"
- Moren (disambiguation)
- Morin (disambiguation)
- Moron (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.