From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Morat is the name given to:
- the town of Morat, also known as Murten, in Switzerland
- Lake Morat, also in Switzerland
- The Battle of Morat between the Swiss Federation and Charles I, Duke of Burgundy
It can also refer to:
- a type of mead made from honey and mulberries
- Rose Morat of New York City, the victim of a high profile mugging
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Morat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.