|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||KL-13, KL-59|
|Sex ratio||1073 ♂/♀|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Kasaragode|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Taliparamba|
Morazha is a village of Taliparamba Municipality in Kannur district in the Indian state of Kerala. Before expansion of Taliparamba Municipality this village was part of erstwhile Anthoor Panchayat. Though part of a Municipal Town, Morazha remains like a sinless village.
The landscape of Morazha village comprises paddy fields and hilltop areas. This village have four major portions viz. Morazha Central, Panneri, Kanool and Punnakkulangara. While being part of a Municipal Town, the people of this village solely depends the towns in Cherukunnu and Kannapuram for their routine needs. Most of the people are employed at said towns.
Morazha is located at  It has an average elevation of 1 metres (3 feet)..
The KPCC gave a call to the people of Malabar to observe September 15, 1940 as Anti-Imperialist Day. The action was disapproved by the Congress High Command, but there were meetings and demonstrations all over in North Malabar area on this day. Morazha was the centre of this agitation. There were violent clashes between the people and the police at several places and lathicharge and firing were resorted to by the police to meet the situation. Two young men were killed in a clash between a mob and a police party at Morazha. The young men were two police officers Sub-Inspector K.M Kuttikrishna Menon and Constable Raman. In connection with this incident, K.P.R. Gopalan, a prominent communist, was arrested on a charge of murder and later sentenced to death. But, owing to the intervention of several top-ranking political leaders including Mahatma Gandhi, the death penalty was not carried out. The Quit India Movement of August 1942 also had its echoes here in Morazha. A socialist group among the Congress workers under Dr. K.B. Menon, provided leadership to the movement 
Morazha is famous for:
- Morazha Shiva Temple,
- Morazha Central Juma Masjid,
- Sree Vaneeswari Temple,
- Ozhakrome Temple,
- Anchampeedika Juma Masjid,
- Edappara Temple
- CH Kanaran Smaraka Vayana Sala
- Panneri Kavu
- Kairali vaayanasala,vellikkeel
- Vellikkeel river
- Vellikkeel cultural center
- Kannur University
- Morazha Co-op Arts college
- Morazha A.U.P. School
- Morazha Central UP School
- Govt. Higher Secondary School, Morazha
- Morazha UP School
- Kanool LP school (vellikkeel)
- Paliyath valappu
- Kunjarayal/CH Nagar
- Morazha Central
- Parasinikadav Sree Muthappan Temple (nearby)
- Sneha Inn - 4*
- Polariz - 4*
- Malabar Residency
- KTDC Tamarind
Govt Women and Child Hospital Govt Health centre, Vellikeel Govt Health centre, Kunjarayal
Vismaya Park, Parassinikadav Snake Park Vellikeelkadav
- Dharmasala-Kannapuram Road
- Paliyathuvalappu-Chera Road
- Ozhakrome-Vellikkeel Road
- Morazha-Panthottam Road
- Kanool-Muthuvani Road
- Panthottam-Cherukunnu Road
- Kunharayal-Anchampeedia Road
- Kunjarayal - School - Cherukunnu Road
- Morazha Ambalam Road
- Paliyathuvalappu-Pappinisseri Road
- Anchampeedika-Keecheri Road
- Kummanad- Vellikkeel Road
- Vellikkeel-Taliparamba Road
- Vellikkeel-paliyathuvalappu Road
- Vellikkeel-Chera approach Road
- Nearest major Railway Station is Kannur and other nearest Railways Station is Kannapuram.
- All the trains runs through this line including New Delhi-Trivandrum Rajdhani Express, stop at Kannur.
- From Kannur : Board any bus going to Morazha Central/ Vellikkeel.
- From Taliparamba : Board any bus going to Cherukunnu / Vellikkeel.
- "Kannur.gov.in : Villages of Kannur District". Retrieved 2010-07-07.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Pappinisseri
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "Railway Time Table No 26 : Gandhidham-Nagercoil". Retrieved 2010-07-13.
- "Railway Time Table No 26A : Nagercoil-Gandhidham". Retrieved 2010-07-13.
- "Railway Time Table No 26-1 : Monsoon Timing Gandhidham-Nagercoil". Retrieved 2010-07-13.
- "Railway Time Table No 26-1A : Monsoon Timing Nagercoil-Gandhidham". Retrieved 2010-07-13.
- "Railway Time Table No 86 : Chennai-Mangalore". Retrieved 2010-07-13.
- "Railway Time Table No 86A : Mangalore-Chennai". Retrieved 2010-07-13.
- "Railway Time Table No 85 : Nagercoil-Mangalore". Retrieved 2010-07-13.
- "Railway Time Table No 85A : Mangalore-Nagercoil". Retrieved 2010-07-13.