From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Moreau in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moreau may refer to:
- Basil Moreau, founder of the Congregation of Holy Cross, which runs several schools, such as the University of Notre Dame, the University of Portland, Stonehill College, and Moreau Catholic High School
- Jean Victor Marie Moreau (1763-1813), French republican military officer
- Gustave Moreau (1826–1898), French Symbolist painter
- Dr. Moreau, the villain of The Island of Dr. Moreau, an 1896 science fiction novel by H. G. Wells, and various film adaptations
- Moreau series of novels by S. Andrew Swann
- Jeff "Joker" Moreau, flight lieutenant in the video game Mass Effect
- Moreau, half-human-half-animal race in the role-playing game D20 Modern
L. & F. Moreau, early 20th century foundry of Louis Auguste and Francois Moreau, best known for Art Nouveau and Art Deco statuary and lamps
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.