|Look up Moreau in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moreau may refer to:
For a list of numerous Wikipedia articles on people bearing this surname, see Moreau (surname).
- An alternate name for the band Cousteau, used for the album Nova Scotia in the United States due to legal reasons.
- Dr. Moreau, the villain of The Island of Dr. Moreau, an 1896 science fiction novel by H. G. Wells, and various film adaptations
- Andre-Louis Moreau, the hero of Scaramouche, a historical novel by Rafael Sabatini.
- Moreau series of novels by S. Andrew Swann
- Jeff "Joker" Moreau, flight lieutenant in the video game Mass Effect
- Moreau, half-human-half-animal race in the role-playing game D20 Modern
L. & F. Moreau, early 20th century foundry of Louis Auguste and Francois Moreau, best known for Art Nouveau and Art Deco statuary and lamps
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moreau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.