From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moria may refer to:
- Moria (Middle-earth), a location in author J. R. R. Tolkien's high fantasy book, The Lord of the Rings
- Moria was a Latin name for the region Møre og Romsdal in Norway
- A type of euphoria sometimes caused by right hemisphere brain lesions
- Moria, first wife of Ivan Asen I of Bulgaria
- Moria Surgical, a maker of medical instruments used in eye surgery
- Moria (political party), a defunct political party in Israel
- "Gecko Moria", one of the Shichibukai in the anime and manga series One Piece
- Moira Cameron, a Yeoman Warder of the Tower of London in England.
- Moria Casán, an Argentine actress, television host, media personality and vedette.
- Moria (tree), a type of public olive tree in ancient Greece
- Moria (nymph), a Naiad mentioned in Dionysiaca by Nonnus
- Moria (Greek: Μόρια) a village near Mytilene on Lesbos Island, also spelled as Morea
- Video games
- Moria (video game), a roguelike computer game
- Moria (PLATO), a multiplayer graphical dungeon crawl written for the PLATO system
- Moria (StarCraft), a resource rich Terran colony in the StarCraft science-fiction series
- Moria, a dwarven mine city in the world of Tales of Phantasia
"*Moria", a song by the Swedish power metal band Bloodbound
- The Praise of Folly, or Moriae Encomium
- Morea (disambiguation)
- Moriah (disambiguation)
- Morya (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.