From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up moribund, moribundi, moribundity, moribundly, or moribunds in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moribund refers to a literal or figurative state of near-death.
Moribund may also refer to:
- "Le Moribond", a song by Jacques Brel which became better known for its rewritten English-language version, "Seasons in the Sun"
- Moribund (album), a 2006 album by the Norwegian black metal band Koldbrann
- Moribund language, a language likely to become extinct without intervention
- Moribund Records, a heavy metal record label
- Moribund Oblivion, a Turkish black metal band from Istanbul
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.