From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mork may refer to:
- Character on the American sitcoms Happy Days and Mork & Mindy (1978–82)
- Mork, a god of the Orks in the fictional Warhammer universe
- Mork (file format), a computer file format previously used by Mozilla-based web browsers
- A village near St Briavels in Gloucestershire, England
- Mork, Hama A village in Hama Governorate, Syria, and the battle associated with it
- Adrien Mörk (born 1979), French professional golfer
- Hans Mork, Australian rugby league footballer
- Ingolf Mork (1947–2012), Norwegian ski jumper
- See also
- Mørk, Norwegian surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mork.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.