||This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2014)
In the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game, the morkoth (Pronounced More-Koth) is an aberration.
The morkoth first appeared in the original Blackmoor supplement (1975).
The morkoth appeared in the first edition of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons in the original Monster Manual (1977).
The morkoth appeared in the second edition in the Monstrous Compendium Volume Two (1989), and reprinted in the Monstrous Manual (1993).
The morkoth appeared in the third edition Monster Manual II (2002).
A morkoth is an evil sub aquatic creature.
- ^ Arneson, Dave. Dungeons & Dragons Supplement II: Blackmoor (TSR, 1975)
- ^ Gygax, Gary. Monster Manual (TSR, 1977)
- ^ Cook, David, et al. Monstrous Compendium Volume Two. TSR, 1989
- ^ Stewart, Doug, ed. Monstrous Manual (TSR, 1993)
- ^ Bonny, Ed, Jeff Grubb, Rich Redman, Skip Williams, and Steve Winter. Monster Manual II (Wizards of the Coast, 2002)