Morleys Stores Ltd
|Founded||1 October 1897|
|Number of locations||7 stores (2013)|
|Key people||David James|
|Operating income||£4.56 million|
|Subsidiaries||Morley's of Bicester Ltd|
Morleys Stores Ltd is a group of seven department stores in Greater London and a business-to-business furniture supply subsidiary called Morley’s of Bicester Ltd. The group is named after the original store that opened in Brixton, south London as Morley & Lanceley.
In the year to January 2012 group profit was £4.56 million on turnover was £41.08 million. During that year it paid 484 employees £9.44 million and 11 directors £412,000.
 Department stores
Morleys is a member of the Solihull-based Associated Independent Stores buying group, the supplier of non-food goods to 350 companies with about 600 small and medium-sized independent outlets with textile and other non-food goods.
The Brixton Road shop originally traded as Morley & Lanceley. In 2009 Morleys bought Roomes Fashion and Home in Upminster and in 2010 it bought the Pearsons stores in Enfield and Bishop's Stortford. Smith Bros in Tooting was rebranded Morleys on 1 November 2010 and the Pearsons store in Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire closed during 2012.
 List of stores
The seven department stores, all located within Greater London, are:
|Roomes Fashion and Home||Upminster||www.roomesfashionandhome.co.uk|
 Morley's of Bicester
In 1929 the Brixton store started selling contract furniture, eventually expanding and moving to Bicester. It acquired the similar businesses of Duncan Roberts Ltd in 2002 and Principal Furniture Ltd in 2005.
- Morleys Stores Limited in Profile
- Morleys Stores Ltd
- Morleys Stores Limited, Company report quoted by Worksmart, TUC, London, Undated. Retrieved 8 November 2012.
- AIS - A partnership for profit, Corporate website, undated.Retrieved 8 November 2012.
- London department store group targets Roomes of Upminster acquisition, The Furnishing Report, Letchworth Hertfordshire, 1 June 2009. Retrieved 8 November 2012.
- http://www.housewareslive.net/news/news.asp?id=6672&title=Morleys+acquires+Pearsons+department+stores Morleys acquires Pearsons department stores, ,9 November 2010]. Retrieved 8 November 2012.
- Pearsons confirm closure of Bishop's Stortford store | Bishop's Stortford news
- Morley's of Bicester Ltd