From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Mormon is one of the Mormons, a subcultural and ethnoreligious group.
Mormon may also refer to:
- Mormonism, the religion practiced by Mormons
- Mormon (word), a follower, or constituent of Mormonism, which is the largest branch of the Latter Day Saint movement
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church), the largest and most prominent branch of Mormonism
- Latter Day Saint movement, a group of faiths tracing their origin to Joseph Smith, Jr.
- Mormon studies, the academic discipline involving scholarship about Mormons
- Mormon fundamentalism, a branch of Mormonism that practices polygamy
- Mormon (Book of Mormon), a figure within the Book of Mormon
- Book of Mormon (Mormon's record), one of several "books" within the Book of Mormon
- Mormon, California, an unincorporated community in San Joaquin County, California, United States
- The Mormons (miniseries), a 2007 PBS documentary about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Jack Mormon, 19th century slang for an unbaptized Mormon sympathizer
- The Book of Mormon (musical), a satire about Mormon missionaries
- "Mormon" is part of the common name of several butterflies in the genus Papilio, in particular
- Papilio mayo or Andaman Mormon found in the Adamans
- Papilio memnon or Great Mormon, endemic to Indochina and Japan
- Papilio polymnestor or Blue Mormon, endemic to parts of India
- Papilio polytes or Common Mormon, endemic to India, the Himalayas, parts of China, and Indochina
- Papilio deiphobus rumanzovia or Scarlet Mormon, endemic to the Philippines and Celebes
- Book of Mormon, one of the sacred books of Mormonism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.