Morning Star (Entombed album)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (September 2008)|
|Studio album by Entombed|
The song "When It Hits Home" draws influence from the 1997 film The Devil's Advocate.
Half of the "Chief Rebel Angel"'s lyrics are quotes from The Devil's Advocate film:
- John Milton: "I'm here on the ground with my nose in it since the whole thing began! I've nurtured every sensation man has been inspired to have! I cared about what he wanted and I never judged him! Why? Because I never rejected him, |in spite of all his imperfections! I'm a fan of man!"
- John Milton: "Don't get too cocky, my boy. No matter how good you are... ...don't let them see you coming. That's the gaffe, my friend. You gotta keep yourself small. Innocuous. Be the little guy. You know, the nerd, the leper. The shitkicking surfer. Look at me. Underestimated from day one. You'd never think I was|a master of the universe, would you?"
- John Milton: "I have been watching. Couldn't help myself. Watching. Waiting. Holding my breath. But I'm no puppeteer, Kevin. I don't make things happen. Doesn't work like that. ... It's like butterfly wings. Once touched, they never get off the ground. I only set the stage. You pull your own strings."
All songs written and composed by Uffe Cederlund, except where noted.
|1.||"Chief Rebel Angel" (Cederlund, Alex Hellid)||4:40|
|2.||"I for an Eye" (Cederlund, Safstrom)||3:10|
|3.||"Bringer of Light" (Hellid)||4:02|
|4.||"Ensemble of the Restless"||2:38|
|5.||"Out of Heaven"||3:39|
|6.||"Young Man Nihilist"||2:46|
|7.||"Year One Now" (Hellid)||1:56|
|9.||"When It Hits Home" (Hellid)||2:24|
|10.||"City of Ghosts"||2:32|
|11.||"About to Die"||2:14|
- Torreano, Bradley. "Morning Star - Entombed". Allmusic. Retrieved 25 February 2007.
- Krgin, Borivoj. "ENTOMBED Morning Star (Music for Nations)". Blabbermouth.net. Retrieved 25 February 2007.