Mornings (TV program)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012)|
|Directed by||Wayne O'Donnell|
|Presented by||Sonia Kruger (2012–present)
David Campbell (2012-present)
|Country of origin||Australia|
|No. of seasons||3|
|No. of episodes||380 (as of 7 March 2014)|
|Executive producer(s)||Louisa Hatfield|
|Location(s)||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Running time||120 minutes per episode (inc. commercials)|
|Original channel||Nine Network|
|Picture format||576i (SDTV)|
|Original run||6 February 2012 – present|
|Preceded by||Kerri-Anne (2002-2011)|
Mornings is an Australian morning talk show on the Nine Network. The show is presented by Sonia Kruger and David Campbell and airs between 9am and 11:00am weekdays and highlights of the week on Saturday mornings.
The show premiered on the Nine Network on 6 February 2012 and features interviews, live music performances and segments on cooking, lifestyle, fashion and beauty, entertainment and a wide range of other topics. It replaced Kerri-Anne, which was originally titled Mornings with Kerri-Anne and formerly aired in the same time slot.  The first guest on the show was actress and comedian Magda Szubanski. Mornings, along with Today went on hiatus during the course of the 2012 London Olympics
Mornings includes a mix of lifestyle, cooking and interview segments along with advertorials. The advertorials are for products from homeshopping companies such as Danoz Direct and Global Shop Direct and are presented by Jaynie Seal, Paul Hancock and Yvette Done.
- Entertainment with Susanne Messara and Kylie Speer
- Cooking with various chefs everyday
- "Fashion Police" with Paula Joye, Jesinta Campbell and Josh Flinn
- Health and Fitness with Amelia Burton
- Parenting with Yvette Vignando
- Nine News updates with Amelia Adams (Monday-Thursday) and usually Sylvia Jeffreys (Friday)
- Wildlife with David Whitehill
Mornings currently trails behind its Seven Network rival The Morning Show, however in October 2012 Mornings beat The Morning Show for the first time since its launch earlier in February. The Nine Network has not won the timeslot since 2008.
Fill-in presenters on Mornings are included:
- Ben Fordham
- Cameron Williams
- Richard Wilkins
- Leila McKinnon
- Nicky Buckley
- Shelley Craft
- Sophie Falkiner
- Gretel Killeen
- Wendy Kingston
- Zoe Marshall
- Jane Kennedy
- Sylvia Jeffreys
- "Sonia Kruger: Why I'll be funnier than KAK". News.com.au. 8 January 2012. Retrieved 2012-04-07.
- "Kerri-Anne Kennerley speaks out about Nine replacing her with Sonia Kruger on morning show". Herald Sun. 21 November 2011. Retrieved 2012-04-07.
- Knox, David (19 June 2012). "3.1 As Karise Is Announced As The Voice". TV Tonight. Retrieved 2012-04-07.
- Knox, David. "Mornings beats The Morning Show". TV Tonight. Retrieved 10 January 2013.