From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up moron or mörön in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moron may refer to:
- Moron (psychology), disused term for a person with a mental age between 8 and 12
- A common insult for a person considered stupid (or just a generic insult)
- Moron (ancient city), mentioned by the Greek geographer Strabo
- Morón, Buenos Aires, a city in Greater Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Morón, Argentina
- Morón Partido, a district in Buenos Aires Province
- Morón, Cuba, a city in Cuba
- Moron, Grand'Anse, a municipality of Haiti
- Mörön, a town in Mongolia
- Mörön, Khentii, a district of Khentii Province in eastern Mongolia
- Morong, Bataan, a municipality in the Philippines formerly known as Moron
- Morón, Venezuela, a town in northern Venezuela
- Moron, later renamed Taft, California, a city
- Moron (mountain), in the Jura Mountains
- Morón Air Base, in Morón de la Frontera, Spain
- Moron Lake, a lake in Alaska
- Lac de Moron, a lake on the border between France and Switzerland
- Morón (surname), people so named
- Moron Phillip (born 1992), Grenadian footballer
- "Moron" (Sum 41 song)
- "Moron" (KMFDM song)
- Moron (bacteriophage), an extra gene in prophage genomes that do not have a phage function in the lysogenic cycle
- Moron (Book of Mormon), a name and a location in the Book of Mormon
- All pages beginning with "moron"
- All pages with titles containing "moron"
- Moran (disambiguation)
- Morin (disambiguation)
- Maroon (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.