From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moroni may refer to:
- Moroni, Comoros, capital of Comoros on the Grande Comore island.
- Moroni, Utah, city in Sanpete County, Utah, United States.
In the Latter-day Saint movement
- Moroni (Book of Mormon prophet), a figure portrayed in the Book of Mormon as the son of Mormon and the book's last writer.
- Angel Moroni, the angel that Joseph Smith, Jr. claimed visited him on numerous occasions and led him to the golden plates from which he translated the Book of Mormon, said to be the same Moroni portrayed in the book.
- The Book of Moroni, one of several divisions contained in the Book of Mormon, and portrayed as having been written by the above Moroni.
- Captain Moroni, a figure in the Book of Mormon, portrayed as a military commander distinct from the Moroni described above.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.