From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Morphological analysis refers to the analysis of morphology in any of the many fields to use the term, in particular to:
- Morphological analysis (problem-solving) or general morphological analysis, a method for exploring all possible solutions to a multi-dimensional, non-quantified problem
- Morphological retail analysis, in marketing, a way to precisely outline a trading area
- Analysis of morphology (linguistics), the internal structure of words
- Analysis of morphology (biology), the form and structure of organisms and their specific features
- Mathematical morphology, a theory and technique for the analysis and processing of images and geometrical structures
- Morphological dictionary, in computational linguistics, a linguistic resource that contains correspondences between surface form and lexical forms of words
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.