From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2012)|
|Birth name||Maurício Alberto Kaisermann|
7 September 1951 |
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
|Genres||Pop, soft rock, jazz, blues, latin|
|Occupation(s)||Singer-songwriter, musician, producer|
|Instruments||Vocals, electric & acoustic guitar, piano, percussions|
Albert is best known as a one-hit wonder for his 1975 international hit single "Feelings", a soft rock piece that hit the top 10 in both the United States and United Kingdom and that was composed by Loulou Gasté.
- "Feelings" (1975) - U.S. #6; U.S. Adult Contemporary #2; UK #4, South Africa #5 
- "Sweet Loving Man" (1976) - U.S. #93
- Feelings (1975) - U.S. #37
- Morris Albert (1976) - U.S. #135
- One-hit wonders in the UK
- List of 1970s one-hit wonders in the United States
- Lounge music
- List of performers on Top of the Pops
- List of best-selling singles worldwide
- I Love the '70s (U.S. TV series)
- List of Shrek songs
- Heenan, Andrew. "Real names of famous folks". Famous Folk.
- Samson, John; Kimberley, Chris; Farquharson, Kevin (September–October 2000). "SA Charts 1969 - 1989". South Africa's Rock List. Retrieved January 7, 2014.
As presented on Springbok Radio/Radio Orion
- Roberts, David (2006). British Hit Singles & Albums (19th ed.). London: Guinness World Records Limited. pp. 207/8. ISBN 1-904994-10-5.
- Charts & Awards at All Music
- Morris Albert at the Internet Movie Database
- "Morris Albert". Dicionário Cravo Albin da Música Popular Brasileira.