From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mors in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mors may refer to:
- Mors (mythology), the personification of death in Roman mythology
- Mors, Latin for death
- Mors (automobile), a French car manufacturer from 1895–1925
- American Mors, Mors vehicles produced under licence in America by the St Louis Car Co.
- Mors (island) or Morsø, a Danish island
- Mors or Moers, a town in Germany
- Pistolet maszynowy Mors, a Polish WWII sub-machine gun
- Mors (drink), a Russian berry-based drink
- MORS, an acronym for Military Operations Research Society
- Major Harald Mors, a battalion commander with the German paratroopers
- Captain Mors, the "Air Pirate", a fictional German hero from early in the 20th century, appearing in Der Luftpirat und sein Lenkbares Luftschiff
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.