From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mortality or mortal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mortality may also refer to:
- Mortality (band), a thrash metal band from Sydney, Australia
- Mortality (book), a 2012 collection of essays by Anglo-American writer Christopher Hitchens
- Mortality (computability theory), a property of a Turing machine if it halts when run on any starting configuration
- Mortality rate, a measure of the number of deaths in a given population
- Mortality drag, a negative impact that is experienced when an annuity purchase is delayed
- Mortality/differential attrition, an error in the internal validity of a scientific study
- Case fatality rate, the proportion of deaths within a designated population of people with a medical condition
- Mortality displacement, a (forward) temporal shift in the rate of mortality
- Mortality salience, awareness of one's eventual death
- Mortal (disambiguation)
- Morbidity and mortality (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.