From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Morus may refer to:
- Morus (plant), a genus of trees
- Morus (bird), or Gannet, a genus of seabird in the family Sulidae
- Thomas More (1478–1535), or Thomas Morus, English philosopher
- Moors, or Mōrus in late Latin, people of the Maghreb region
- Latin word for Morula
- Museum of Reclaimed Urban Space
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.