|Full name||Morvin Renata Tewhetu Aroha Edwards|
|Height||183 cm (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||87 kg (13 st 10 lb)|
|Position||Fullback, Centre, Wing|
|19??||Upper Hutt Tigers|
|19??||New Zealand Māori|
Edwards played for the Upper Hutt club and represented Wellington before moving to England. He won a premiership with Upper Hutt and captained Wellington to their first ever win over a touring international side.
After leaving Leeds he attracted interest from Oldham but ultimately decided to move to Australia and join Balmain. He moved to Penrith in 1995, playing thirty eight games for the club before retiring.
In 1989 Edwards played against the touring Great Britain side twice, once for Wellington and once for New Zealand Māori. His form was good enough to make the New Zealand Kiwis side that toured England later that year. He played in ten matches for the Kiwis, his last being against France in 1993.
- John Coffey, Bernie Wood (2008). 100 years: Māori rugby league, 1908-2008. Huia Publishers. p. 279. ISBN 1-86969-331-0, 9781869693312 Check
- Team of the Century - Week 1 Wellington Rugby League
- Coffey and Wood The Kiwis: 100 Years of International Rugby League ISBN 1-86971-090-8
- Gallagher bid The Independent, 17 September 1992
- Alan Whiticker & Glen Hudson (2007). The Encyclopedia of Rugby League Players. Wetherill Park, New South Wales: Gary Allen Pty Ltd. ISBN 978-1-877082-93-1.