From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Moschoi)
Moschi or Moschoi is a term from ancient records, and may refer to one of the following peoples:
- Mushki, an Iron Age people of Anatolia, known from Assyrian sources
- Moschia, a part of the Caucasus Mountains also associated with the Moschi/Moschoi
- Meskheti, a region and former province of Georgia located within Moschia
- Meskhetians, people from Meskheti
- Meskhetian Turks, the former Muslim inhabitants of Meskheti, which is along the border with Turkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moschi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.