Moscow State Institute of Electronics and Mathematics
|This article's factual accuracy may be compromised due to out-of-date information. (January 2012)|
|Moscow State Institute of Electronics and Mathematics (Technical University)|
Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics (Technical University), MIEM — Russian higher educational institution in the field of electronics. Founded in 1962 as Moscow Institute of Electronic Machine Building. In 2011 joined with National Research University Higher School of Economics.
Official Russian name — Московский государственный институт электроники и математики (технический университет), МИЭМ.
As of 2008, the institute has 5 faculties and 2 research centers:
- Faculty of Electronics;
- Faculty of Applied Mathematics;
- Faculty of Automatisation and Calculation equipment;
- Faculty of Economy and Mathematics;
- Faculty of Information Technologies.
- The Institute of Perspective Materials and Technologies;
- Institute of Microelectronics and Measuring Equipment.
Media related to Moscow State Institute of Electronics and Mathematics at Wikimedia Commons
- Official Site (in Russian)
|This Russian university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|