|Single by Coldplay|
|from the album Coldplay Live 2003|
|Released||6 October 2003|
|Recorded||21 July 2003|
|Writer(s)||Guy Berryman, Jonny Buckland, Will Champion, Chris Martin|
|Producer(s)||Coldplay, Ken Nelson|
|Coldplay singles chronology|
"Moses" is a song by British alternative rock band Coldplay. It was written by all members of the band for their live album, Coldplay Live 2003. The song was released on 6 October 2003 as the only single from the album.
The song was written about lead singer Chris Martin's wife, Gwyneth Paltrow. Martin has said that the song is "about falling in love with the most beautiful woman in the world." The song's title later served as the namesake for the couple’s second child, Moses Bruce Anthony Martin. 
- CD single
- "Moses" – 5:29
|US Alternative Songs (Billboard)||24|
|US Adult Pop Songs (Billboard)||38|
|United States||6 October 2003||Modern rock radio||Parlophone|
- "Moses by Coldplay Songfacts". Songfacts. Retrieved 23 April 2012.
- "Coldplay, â€œMosesâ€? | Song Inspirations | Comcast.net". Xfinity.comcast.net. Retrieved 31 October 2013.
- "Coldplay Album & Song Chart History: Alternative Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved 25 March 2012.
- "Coldplay Album & Song Chart History: Adult Pop Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved 25 April 2012.
- "Alternative: Week Of: October 6, 2003". Radio & Records. Retrieved 23 April 2012.