|Full name||Moses Lamidi|
|Date of birth||5 January 1988|
|Place of birth||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|KFC Uerdingen 05|
|2006–2010||Borussia M'gladbach II||62||(19)|
|2013-||KFC Uerdingen 05|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12:24, 8 May 2013 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Lamidi started his professional career with Mönchengladbach, making his first appearance on 31 March 2007 in the Bundesliga against Eintracht Frankfurt. On 1 March 2010, the director of sport of Borussia Mönchengladbach, Max Eberl, announced that Lamidi's contract will not be renewed. The 22-year-old Nigerian played with the club since 2003 and has played 13 Fußball-Bundesliga games. On 18 May 2010, he signed a two year contract for Rot-Weiß Oberhausen.
Lamidi played from 2008 to 2010 five games for the Germany national under-20 football team and scored one goal.
- "Moses Lamidi" (in German). Borussia Mönchengladbach. Retrieved 4 August 2010.
- "Spielbericht Borussia M'gladbach – Eintracht Frankfurt 1:1 (0:1)" (in German). fussballdaten.de. Retrieved 4 August 2010.
- "Standpunkt: Das sagt Borussias Sportdirektor Max Eberl über ..." (in German). Borussia Mönchengladbach. 1 March 2010. Retrieved 4 August 2010.
- "Aus für Lamidi, kommt Leitgeb?" (in German). RP-Online. 2 March 2010. Retrieved 2 March 2010.
- "RWO verpflichtet Moses Lamidi" (in German). Rot-Weiss Oberhausen. 18 May 2010. Retrieved 18 May 2010.
|This biographical article related to association football in Germany, about a forward born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to Nigerian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|