Mosquito Township, Christian County, Illinois
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location in Christian County
Christian County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 7, 1865|
|• Total||46.66 sq mi (120.8 km2)|
|• Land||46.65 sq mi (120.8 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||594 ft (181 m)|
|• Density||8.4/sq mi (3.2/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62513, 62547|
|GNIS feature ID||0429397|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 46.66 square miles (120.8 km2), all land.
- Osbernville at
The township contains these four cemeteries: Berea Christian, Darmer, Hunter and Stafford.
Airports and landing strips
- McCoy Airport
- Noland RLA Airport
- Meridian Community Unit School District 15
- Sangamon Valley Community Unit School District 9
- Taylorville Community Unit School District 3
- State House District 87
- State Senate District 44
- "Mosquito Township, Christian County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Illiopolis Township, Sangamon County||Niantic Township, Macon County|
|Mount Auburn Township||Blue Mound Township, Macon County|
|Buckhart Township||Stonington Township||Pleasant View Township, Macon County|