Most Holy Trinity Catholic Cemetery
Coordinates: Most Holy Trinity Catholic Cemetery is a cemetery in East Hampton, New York that is the burial ground for the paternal ancestors and relatives of First Lady of the United States Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
The cemetery on Cedar Street north of the village is associated with Most Holy Trinity (formerly Saint Philomena) Roman Catholic Church in East Hampton although it is a mile north of the church.
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, who was born nearby at Southampton Hospital, spent her summers until age 10 at her grandfather's home called Lasata. She is buried not at Most Holy Trinity but next to her first husband, President John F. Kennedy, in Arlington National Cemetery.
- John Vernou Bouvier III (1891-1957) - Kennedy Onassis' father
- Margaret Merritt Lee (1877-1943) - Kennedy Onassis' maternal grandmother
- John Vernou Bouvier II (1865-1948) - Kennedy Onassis' paternal grandfather
- Maude Sergeant Bouvier (1870- 1940) - Kennedy Onassis' paternal grandmother
- John Vernou Bouvier (1843-1926) - Kennedy Onassis' paternal great grandfather
- Caroline Ewing Bouvier (1844-1929) - Kennedy Onassis' paternal great grandmother
- Edith Ewing Bouvier Beale (1895-1977) - Kennedy Onassis' aunt immortalized in the documentary Grey Gardens