||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2013)|
|Full name||Mostafa Arab|
|Date of birth||August 13, 1941|
|Place of birth||Tehran, Iran|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Arab has six different Master degrees from Colleges and Universities in Iran and U.S. He also has a Ph.D. in Philosophy, Leadership and Human Behavior.
Arab teaches as a professor in a private academy, he is furthermore the President and Publisher of his own publication company in Southern California ("Pajouhesh" monthly and "Arya" newsletter).
- Selected All Star team in the Continental of Asia twice (1966–1968)
- Athlete of the Year 3 times in Iran
- Bronze medallist in the World Armed Forces Championship in 1968, Athens, Greece
- Silver medallist in the Asian games in 1966, Bangkok, Thailand
- Gold medallist in the Asian Nations Cup 1972, Bangkok, Thailand
- Gold medallist in the Asian Nations Cup 1968, Tehran, Iran
- Captain/Player of Iranian national team in pre Olympic games in 1972, Germany
- Captain/Player of Iranian national team in Olympic games in 1964, Tokyo, Japan
- Captain/Player in the Iranian Imperial Air Force team for 18 years
- Captain/Player and Iranian Armed Forces for 16 years
- Recipient of the presidential Sports Award honored by President Ronald Reagan
- "Mostafa Arab Biography and Statistics". Sports Reference. Retrieved 2009-08-14.
|This biographical article related to Iranian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|