From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mosteiro, Portuguese for monastery, may refer to the following places in Portugal:
- Mosteiro (Oleiros), a civil parish in the municipality of Oleiros
- Mosteiro (Vieira do Minho), a parish in the municipality of Vieira do Minho
- Mosteiro (Torre de Dona Chama), a village in the parish of Torre de Dona Chama
- Mosteiro (Lajes das Flores), a civil parish in the municipality of Lajes das Flores, Azores
- Mosteiró (Santa Maria da Feira), a parish in the municipality of Santa Maria da Feira
- Mosteiró (Vila do Conde), a parish in the municipality of Vila do Conde
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.