From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mote in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mote may be:
- Mote (food), various types of cooked grains consumed in South America
- Mote con huesillo, a non alcoholic drink from Chile
- Mote, a song by Sonic Youth from their 1990 album Goo (album)
- Mote EP, a recording by The Faint
- The Mote and the Beam, a parable
- The Mote in God's Eye, a science fiction novel
- Motes, small, battery-operated sensor nodes operating as part of a wireless sensor network
- A fairy character in "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Ashley Mote (b. 1936), a member of the European parliament
- C. Daniel Mote, Jr., president of the University of Maryland, College Park
- Edward Mote (1797–1874), an English pastor
- Frederick W. Mote (1922–2005), American sinologist and a professor of history
- William Henry Mote (1803-1871), English stipple and line engraver
- Mote Marine Laboratory — an aquarium, research institute, and marine hospital in Sarasota, Florida
- Mote Park, a park in the town of Maidstone in England
- Mott (disambiguation)
- Moot (disambiguation)
- Moat, a water filled ditch surrounding a castle as an aid to existing fortification
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.