From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mother superior in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mother superior may also refer to:
- Mother Superior (Progressive Rock band), an all female Progressive Rock band (1970's)
- Mother Superior (band), a rock band who became ¾ of Rollins Band circa 2000
- Mother Superior, a short film about meth-moms in Salt Lake City, Utah, which was in the 2007 Sundance Film Festival
- "Mother Superior", a song on the album Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume Two: No World for Tomorrow by the progressive rock band Coheed and Cambria
- "Mother Superior", a song on the album For God and Country by the punk rock band Good Riddance
- "Mother Superior", a song on the album Le Pop by the all-female, English-language, Norwegian band Katzenjammer
- Sin (Marvel Comics), Synthia Schmidt or Mother Superior, the daughter of the Red Skull in Marvel Comics
- "Mother Superior", the nickname of the heroin drug-dealer Johnny Swann in Irvine Welsh's novel Trainspotting
- "Mother Superior" is the first track of the album Testing the Limits of Infinite by the hardcore band Reign Supreme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mother Superior.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.