||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013)|
|Practice||Bodek Architects Ltd. Tel Aviv|
|Buildings||Eilat Sports Center, Bikur Holim Hospital Jerusalem|
Moti Bodek (Hebrew: מוטי בודק; b. 1961) is an Israeli architect, the owner of the firm Bodek Architects based in Tel Aviv, and a senior lecturer at the Architecture department in Bezalel Academy of Art and Design, Jerusalem.
Moti Bodek was born and grew in Haifa. He served in the Israeli security forces between the years 1979-1985. In 1989 he graduated with honors the department of Environmental Design at Bezalel Academy of Art and Design Jerusalem, and in 1990 he earned his B.Arch. degree from the Faculty of Architecture in the Technion, Haifa. Between the years 1987-1993 Bodek worked at Avraham Yasky architects company at Tel Aviv, and At the same time he founded (1990) his own architectural firm Bodek Architects. In 1991, Bodek began teaching at Bezalel, and in 1995 he got his M.P.A degree from Clark University, Massachusetts, U.S.A.. Between the years 2001-2004 Bodek served as deputy head of the Architecture department at Ariel University and currently he is a senior lecturer and the Head of Lecturers Organization at Bezalel Academy of Art and Design. Bodek was one of the founders of staff organizations board at higher education institutions and also served as Deputy Chairman.
- Tel Aviv University Sports Centre.
- New neighborhood near Beersheba River Park.
- Two pedestrian bridges, Ashdod.
- Sea Sports Centre & Sailing Club Eilat.
- Synagogue, near Ashkelon.
- Eilat Sports Center.
- Bikur Holim Hospital, Jerusalem.
- The russian embassy house on Rothschild Boulevard, Tel Aviv.
- Tel Aviv Central Bus Station.
- Zandberg, Esther (2003-12-18). "Surroundings / Ugly as sin". Haaretz.
- Dvir, Noam (2009-07-14). "Reaching new heights". Haaretz.
- Ministry of Housing (10.2.2011). "Synagogue near Ashkelon". (P.33-36 Hebrew)
- Dvir, Noam (7.3.2011). "Jerusalem reaches for the heavens". Haaretz.
- Houses From Within (2011-05-20). "Russian Embassy on Rothschild Boulevard". Tour no.75.
- Jacobson, Michael (2011-09-15). "Eilat Sports Center/היכלות ושעשועים". Xnet (Hebrew).
- Riba, Na'ama (2012-09-15). "Eilat Sports Center/מה העירייה עושה למענך השנה". Xnet (Hebrew).
- Battistini, Francesco (2012-10-14). "Las Vegas of Arabia". Corriere della Sera.
- Ashtoker, Ofer (8.11.2012). "Pedestrian bridge in Ashdod/גשר להולכי רגל באשדוד". Ashdod Net (Hebrew).
- Bezalel Academy of Art and Design, Jerusalem. "Faculty Staff".
- Riba, Na'ama (2013-11-26). "Eilat's red egg: a new gymnasium at Tse'elim school /הביצה האדומה של אילת: אולם הספורט החדש בבית ספר צאלים". Xnet (Hebrew).
- On the Ground, Works in Progress (2013-11-11). "ZEZEZE Architecture Gallery".
- University of Applied Sciences (Fachhochschule), Potsdam, Germany. Biomimicry, Architecture influenced by systems of nature, Exhibition of Buildings & Projects.
- Bezalel, Academy of Art and Design Jerusalem, Israel. Biomimicry, Architecture influenced by systems of nature, Exhibition of Buildings & Projects.