|Opened||3 May 2009|
|Speedway team: KST Unibax|
Marian Rose MotoArena Toruń (Polish: MotoArena im. Mariana Rosego) is a multi-use stadium in Toruń, Poland. It is currently used mostly for motorcycle speedway matches and is the home stadium of KST Unibax Toruń in the Speedway Ekstraliga. The stadium has a capacity of 15,500 people and was opened on 3 May 2009. It is named after Marian Rose, former speedway rider from Toruń.
The speedway track is 325 metres (355 yards) long.
- Individual Speedway Polish Championship Final: 2009
- Polish Pairs Speedway Championship Final: 2010
- Speedway Ekstraliga Final: 2009
- Team Speedway Junior Polish Championship Final: 2009
- www.speedway.torun.pl (Polish)
|This article about a Polish stadium or sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This motorcycle speedway-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|