From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (July 2012)|
|Studio album by Daniel Amos|
|Recorded||The Golden Recording Room
(Huntington Beach, California)
|Producer||Terry Scott Taylor
|Daniel Amos chronology|
MotorCycle is a lush, pop rock album, which marked the return of longtime D.A. guitarist Jerry Chamberlain.
- "Banquet at the World's End" (Words and music by Taylor) (3:47)
- "Traps, Ensares" (Words and music by Taylor/Chamberlain) (3:49)
- "Hole in the World" (Words and music by Taylor) (5:32)
- "(Whats Come) Over Me" (Words and music by Taylor) (3:48)
- "Buffalo Hills" (Words and music by Taylor) (4:24)
- "Guilty" (Words and music by Taylor) (4:35)
- "Motorcycle" (Words by Taylor, Music by Taylor/Flesch/Chandler) (3:33)
- "Wonderful" (Words by Taylor/Chamberlain/McCall, music by Taylor/Chamberlain) (2:16)
- "So Long" (Words and music by Taylor) (0:56)
- "My Frontier" (Words and music by Taylor) (3:48)
- "Grace is the Smell of Rain" (Words by Taylor, Music by Taylor/Chamberlain) (4:01)
- "Noelle" (Words and music by Taylor) (2:43)
- "Wise Acres" (Words and music by Taylor) (2:14)
- "So Long Again" (Words by Taylor, Music by Taylor/Chamberlain) (2:53)
- Terry Scott Taylor on rhythm guitars and lead vocals.
- Tim Chandler on bass guitar.
- Greg Flesch on guitar.
- Jerry Chamberlain on guitars, backing vocals, lead vocal on "Wonderful"
- Ed McTaggart on drums.
- Rob Watson: keyboards.
- Steve Hindalong: additional percussion.
- Buckeye Dan Michaels: Trumpet.
- Gene Eugene: piano.
- Background vocals by Terry Taylor, Jerry Chamberlain, Sharon McCall.
- Engineered by Gene Eugene.
- Additional Engineers: Bob Moon, Dave Hackbarth, Chris Colbert.
- Recorded at The Golden Recording Room, Huntington Beach, California; Neverland Studios, Cerritos, California and McCrums, Whittier, California.
- Mixed at the Golden Recording Room.
- Mastered by Doug Doyle at Digital Brothers.
- Cover Concept: Terry Taylor, Bruce Heavin, Jerry Chamberlain.
- Illustration: Bruce Heavin.
- Art Direction and Design: Ed McTaggart.
- All Musical arrangements by Daniel Amos.
- Preproduction demos recorded at Wax Lips Studios.