From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Motor Vessel)
"M/S" redirects here. For M/S stereo coding, see Joint (audio engineering).
"motorship" redirects here. For the shipping magazine, see The Motorship.
- Gas turbine ship (GTS) — prefix for a jet-engine/turbine propelled ship.
- Steamship (SS) — a steamship is a ship propelled by a steam engine or steam turbine. The name of steam ships are often prefixed with SS or S/S.
- Royal Mail Ship Royal Mail steamer, or ship
- Ship prefix
- "Mississippi River Commission". Corps Facts. United States Army Corps of Engineers. 2008-01-11. Retrieved 2008-08-10.
- "Open house of largest working towboat on the Mississippi rescheduled to Saturday, Aug. 9". United States Army Corps of Engineers. 2008-09-07. Retrieved 2008-08-10.
|This article about a type of ship or boat is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|