From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Motor vessel)
- Gas Turbine Ship (GTS) — prefix for a jet-engine/turbine propelled ship.
- Steam ship (SS) — a Steam Ship is a ship propelled by a steam engine or steam turbine. The name of steam ships are often prefixed with SS or S/S.
- Royal Mail Ship Royal Mail steamer, or ship
- Ship prefix
- "Mississippi River Commission". Corps Facts. United States Army Corps of Engineers. 2008-01-11. Retrieved 2008-08-10.
- "Open house of largest working towboat on the Mississippi rescheduled to Saturday, Aug. 9". United States Army Corps of Engineers. 2008-09-07. Retrieved 2008-08-10.
|This article about a type of ship or boat is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|