From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Motuan)
|Look up Motu or motu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Motu or MOTU may refer to:
- Motu people
- Motu language, a language of Papua New Guinea
- Motu proprio, a type of Papal document
- Mark of the Unicorn (MOTU), a maker of professional audio hardware and software
- Masters of the Universe, an action figure line of the 1980s, commonly abbreviated as MotU or MOTU
- Motu (geography), a reef islet formed by broken coral and sand surrounding an atoll
- Motu River, New Zealand
- Motu Hafoka (born 1987), Samoan footballer
- Motu Matu'u (born 1987), New Zealand rugby union player
- Motu Tony (born 1981), Samoan-born New Zealand rugby league player
- All pages with titles containing "Motu"
- De Motu (disambiguation)
- Motu Iti (disambiguation)
- Motu One (disambiguation)
- Motuloa (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Motu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.