Mouin Rabbani is an Dutch-Palestinian Middle East analyst specializing in the Arab-Israeli conflict and Palestinian affairs. Rabbani is based in Amman, Jordan and was a Senior Analyst for the International Crisis Group, the Palestine Director of the Palestine American Research Center, a Project Director for the Association of Netherlands Municipalities, and a volunteer and General Editor for Al Haq. Rabbani is currently a senior fellow at the Institute for Palestine Studies, a co-editor of Jadaliyya, and a Contributing Editor to the Middle East Report.
Rabbani was born in the Netherlands. He received his B.A. in History and International Relations from Tufts University in 1986 and an M.A. in Contemporary Arab Studies from Georgetown University.
Rabbani has written for a variety of publications including Third World Quarterly, Journal of Palestine Studies, The Nation, Foreign Policy, London Review of Books, and The Hill. His opinion and analysis has been cited by international news media such as The New York Times, The Guardian, Reuters, Haaretz, The Washington Post, and Al Jazeera. He is scathing of the idea of a one-state solution to Israel–Palestine.
- Aborted State? The UN Initiative and New Palestinian Junctures. Co-edited with Noura Erakat, 2013.
- "Debate: Does U.N. Statehood Bid Advance or Undermine Palestinian Struggle?" (debate with Ali Abunimah), Democracy Now, 23 September 2011.
- "Noam Chomsky: U.S.-Backed Israeli Policies Pursuing "End of Palestine"; Hezbollah Capture of Israeli Soldiers "Very Irresponsible Act" That Could Lead To "Extreme Disaster", Democracy Now, 14 July 2006.
- "Author Bios: Mouin Rabbani". The Nation. Retrieved 2012-10-10.
- "IPS Fellow: Mouin Rabbani". Institute for Palestine Studies. Retrieved 2012-10-10.
- Samaha, Nour (2012-09-22). "Palestine statehood team a 'cause of concern'". Al Jazeera. Retrieved 2012-10-10.
- "Bio: Mouin Rabbani". Jadaliyya. Retrieved 2012-10-14.
- "PARC Who We Are:Mouin Rabbani". Palestinian American Research Center. Retrieved 2012-10-14.
- "This House believes that after Gaza, Arab unity is dead and buried". The Doha Debates. Retrieved 2012-10-14.
- "NIMEP INSIGHTS: Volume II, Spring 2006". Tufts University. Retrieved 2012-10-14.
- Rabbani, Mouin (2012-10-10). "Humpty Dumpty Was Pushed". Foreign Policy. Retrieved 2012-10-10.
- Rabbani, Mouin. "Abbas’s Next Move". London Review of Books. Retrieved 2012-10-10.
- Khalidi, Rashid (September 30, 2011). "The Palestinians' Next Move". The National Interest. Retrieved 2012-10-10.
- Rabbani, Mouin. "Palestine at the UN: An alternative strategy". The Hill. Retrieved 2012-10-10.
- MacFarquhar, Neil (2012-09-18). "Palestinians Turn to U.N., Where Partition Began". The New York Times. Retrieved 2012-10-10.
- Rabbani, Mouin. "Mouin Rabbani Quoted in The New York Times". Institute for Palestine Studies. Retrieved 2012-10-10.
- Sherwood, Harriet (8/10/2012). "Romney on foreign policy: view from Israel and the Palestinian territories". The Guardian (London). Retrieved 11/10/2012. Check date values in:
- Entous, Adam (June 18, 2007). "After Gaza, some question who was overthrowing whom". Reuters. Retrieved 11/10/2012. Check date values in:
- "PA Finance Minister may use foreign account to ease Western embargo". Haaretz. 20 April 2007. Retrieved 11/10/2012. Check date values in:
- Brulliard, Karin (2012-06-21). "Palestinian anti-corruption court secures conviction but raises questions of bias". Washington Post. Retrieved 11/10/2012. Check date values in:
- Rabbani, Mouin. "Mouin Rabbani Quoted on Aljazeera". Institute of Palestine Studies. Retrieved 2012-10-10.
- Rabbani, Mouin (28 October 2013). "What Comes Next: Strategy before solutions". Mondoweiss. Retrieved 28 October 2013.