|Elevation||376 m (1,234 ft)|
|Location||Pangasinan, Luzon, Philippines|
Mount Amorong a potentially active volcano, part of the Amorong Volcanic Group, is located at the northern end of the Luzon Central Plain, in Pangasinan province, Region I, on the island of Luzon, in the Philippines.
Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (PHIVOLCS) lists Amorong as Inactive.
Date of the last eruption is unknown but possibly more than 1 million years before present.
Rock type is principally trachyandesite.
It lies along the Eastern Bataan volcanic lineament of the Philippines.
- Active volcanoes in the Philippines
- Potentially active volcanoes in the Philippines
- List of inactive volcanoes in the Philippines
- Pacific Ring of Fire
- "Amorong". Global Volcanism Program, Smithsonian Institution. http://www.volcano.si.edu/world/volcano.cfm?vnum=0703-085. Retrieved 2010-12-19.
- "List of Inactive Volcanoes". Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (PHIVOLCS). Retrieved 2010-12-19.