Mount Auburn Hospital
|Mount Auburn Hospital|
|Caregroup Healthcare System|
Main Entrance from Mount Auburn Street
|Location||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Affiliated university||Harvard Medical School|
213Occupancy Rate = 76%
|Lists||Hospitals in Massachusetts|
Mount Auburn Hospital is a hospital in Cambridge, Massachusetts, affiliated with Harvard Medical School. It was founded in 1886 as the first hospital in Cambridge and until 1947 was known as Cambridge Hospital.
- Bill Everett, comic-book artist, creator of the Sub-Mariner
- Bhumibol Adulyadej, King of Thailand. His father, HRH Prince Mahidol Adulyadej of Songkla, was attending Harvard as a public health student at the time.
- Steven Wright, award-winning comedian
- Charles Stark Draper (1901–1987)
The Department of Radiology was founded by Dr. Richard Schatzki. He was the first to describe the most common cause of difficulty swallowing, now known as the Schatzki ring. The department has an active radiology residency program.
- "About Us". Mount Auburn Hospital. Retrieved January 3, 2013.
- "A Legacy of Excellence - A History OF Mount Auburn Hospital". Mount Auburn Hospital. Retrieved July 25, 2012.
- Bell Blake (2010). Fire & Water: Bill Everett, The Sub-Mariner, and the Birth of Marvel Comics. Fantagraphics Books. p. 10. ISBN 978-1-60699-166-4.
- Mount Auburn Hospital
- Mount Auburn Hospital on YouTube
- Mount Auburn Hospital Facebook Page
- Mount Auburn Hospital Health Connection
- The Midwives at Mount Auburn Hospital
- Department of Radiology at Mount Auburn Hospital
- Radiology Residency at Mount Auburn Hospital
|This article relating to a hospital in Massachusetts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|