Mount Auburn Hospital
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Mount Auburn Hospital|
|Caregroup Healthcare System|
Main Entrance from Mount Auburn Street
|Location||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Affiliated university||Harvard Medical School|
213Occupancy Rate = 76%
|Lists||Hospitals in the United States|
Mount Auburn Hospital is a hospital in Cambridge, Massachusetts, affiliated with Harvard Medical School. It was founded in 1886 as the first hospital in Cambridge and until 1947 was known as Cambridge Hospital.
- Bill Everett, comic-book artist, creator of the Sub-Mariner
- Bhumibol Adulyadej, King of Thailand. His father, HRH Prince Mahidol Adulyadej of Songkla, was attending Harvard as a public health student at the time.
- Steven Wright, award-winning comedian
- "About Us". Mount Auburn Hospital. Retrieved January 3, 2013.
- "A Legacy of Excellence - A History OF Mount Auburn Hospital". Mount Auburn Hospital. Retrieved July 25, 2012.
- Bell Blake (2010). Fire & Water: Bill Everett, The Sub-Mariner, and the Birth of Marvel Comics. Fantagraphics Books. p. 10. ISBN 978-1-60699-166-4.
- Mount Auburn Hospital
- Mount Auburn Hospital on YouTube
- Mount Auburn Hospital Facebook Page
- Mount Auburn Hospital Health Connection
- The Midwives at Mount Auburn Hospital
|This article relating to a hospital in Massachusetts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|