Mount Auburn Hospital
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mount Auburn Hospital is a hospital in Cambridge, Massachusetts, affiliated with Harvard Medical School. It was founded in 1886 as the first hospital in Cambridge and until 1947 was known as Cambridge Hospital.
- Bill Everett, comic-book artist, creator of the Sub-Mariner
- Bhumibol Adulyadej, King of Thailand. His father, HRH Prince Mahidol Adulyadej of Songkla, was attending Harvard as a public health student at the time.
- "About Us". Mount Auburn Hospital. Retrieved June 17, 2011.
- "A Legacy of Excellence - A History OF Mount Auburn Hospital". Mount Auburn Hospital. Retrieved July 25, 2012.
- Bell Blake (2010). Fire & Water: Bill Everett, The Sub-Mariner, and the Birth of Marvel Comics. Fantagraphics Books. p. 10. ISBN 978-1-60699-166-4.
|This United States hospital article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|