|Elevation||3,234 ft (986 m) NAVD 88|
|Prominence||1,671 ft (509 m)|
|Listing||Santa Cruz County high point|
|Location||Santa Clara and Santa Cruz counties, California, U.S.|
|Range||Santa Cruz Mountains|
|Topo map||USGS Castle Rock Ridge|
Mount Bielawski or Mount Bielewski (with an e instead of an a) is located in the Santa Cruz Mountains of California, near the San Francisco Bay Area. The mountain reaches an elevation of 3,234 feet (986 m) just to the southwest of the Santa Cruz – Santa Clara county line and Highway 35. The summit is the highest point in Santa Cruz County. Some snow falls on the mountain during winter.
The mountain is named for Casimir Bielawski who was a chief draughtsman of the Surveyor General's office. It has, also, been called Mount McPherson. Duncan Mc Pherson owned 50 acres (20 ha) at the top of the mountain in the 1930s and 1940s.
- "Mount McPherson". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- "Mount Bielewski, California". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2009-02-04.
- USGS. Castle Rock Ridge quadrangle, California (Map). 1:24000. 7.5 Minute Topographic. http://www.topoquest.com/map-detail.php?usgs_cell_id=7603. Retrieved 2009-02-04.
- "Subsection 261Af – Santa Cruz Mountains". U.S. Forest Service. Archived from the original on 2007-11-09. Retrieved 2014-02-21.
- Gudde, Erwin G. (1949). California Place Names. Berkeley: Univ. of California Press. p. 30.
- "Mount Bielawski". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-02-04.
- "Mount Bielawski". SummitPost.org. http://www.summitpost.org/page/207752. Retrieved 2011-05-07.
|This Santa Clara County, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Santa Cruz County, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|