Mount Democrat as seen from Mount Bross
|Elevation||14,155 ft (4,314 m)|
|Prominence||768 ft (234 m)|
|Isolation||1.27 mi (2.04 km)|
|Parent peak||Mount Cameron|
|Location||Lake and Park counties, Colorado, U.S.|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map
Mount Democrat is a fourteener in the U.S. state of Colorado, located approximately 1 mile (1.6 km) west of Mount Lincoln, in the Mosquito Range. It lies in northeastern Lake County and northwestern Park County, about 2 miles southeast of the town of Climax. It is often climbed together with Mount Lincoln and nearby Mount Bross.
For more information on this group of peaks, including access issues, see Mount Lincoln.
- Democrat Mountain
- Mount Buckskin
- Mount Democrat 
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "MT DEMOCRAT ET". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- The elevation of Mount Democrat includes an adjustment of +2.086 m (+6.84 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Mount Democrat, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- "Mount Democrat". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved October 29, 2014.
- Louis W. Dawson II (1994). Dawson's Guide to Colorado's Fourteeners, Volume 1. Blue Clover Press. ISBN 0-9628867-1-8.
|Find more about
at Wikipedia's sister projects
|Definitions from Wiktionary|
|Media from Commons|
|Quotations from Wikiquote|
|Source texts from Wikisource|
|Textbooks from Wikibooks|
|Learning resources from Wikiversity|
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|