Mount Democrat as seen from Mount Bross
|Elevation||14,155 ft (4,314 m)|
|Prominence||768 ft (234 m)|
|Isolation||1.27 mi (2.04 km)|
|Parent peak||Mount Cameron|
|Location||Lake and Park counties, Colorado, U.S.|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map
Mount Democrat is a high mountain summit in the Mosquito Range of the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 14,155-foot (4,314 m) fourteener is located 5.4 miles (8.7 km) northwest (bearing 313°) of the Town of Alma, Colorado, United States, on the Continental Divide separating San Isabel National Forest and Lake County from Pike National Forest and Park County.
- Democrat Mountain
- Mount Buckskin
- Mount Democrat 
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "MT DEMOCRAT ET". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- The elevation of Mount Democrat includes an adjustment of +2.086 m (+6.84 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Mount Democrat, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- "Mount Democrat". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved October 29, 2014.
- Louis W. Dawson II (1994). Dawson's Guide to Colorado's Fourteeners, Volume 1. Blue Clover Press. ISBN 0-9628867-1-8.
Find more about
at Wikipedia's sister projects
Definitions from Wiktionary
|Media from Commons|
|News stories from Wikinews|
|Quotations from Wikiquote|
|Source texts from Wikisource|
|Textbooks from Wikibooks|
|Learning resources from Wikiversity|
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|