From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mount Lyell can refer to:
- Mount Lyell (California), the highest point in Yosemite National Park in California, United States.
- Mount Lyell (Tasmania), a peak in Tasmania, Australia.
- Mount Lyell (WA), a peak in the Kimberley region of Western Australia.
- Mount Lyell (Canada), a peak on the Alberta–British Columbia boundary.
- Mount Lyell Disaster, may refer to the 1912 North Mount Lyell Disaster
- Mount Lyell Mining and Railway Company in Tasmania existed between 1897 and 1994.
- Note - the Mountains named after Charles Lyell were done so in the nineteenth century during the controversy about Charles Darwin's theory of evolution.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mount Lyell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.