Mount Oberlin at left towers over Bird Woman Falls
|Elevation||8,180 ft (2,490 m)|
|Prominence||660 ft (200 m)|
|Location||Flathead County, Montana, U.S.|
|Topo map||USGS Logan Pass, MT|
Mount Oberlin (8,180 feet (2,493 m)) is located in the Lewis Range, Glacier National Park in the U.S. state of Montana. Mount Oberlin is just northwest of Logan Pass. Below the summit to the northwest, water and melting snow off Mount Oberlin lead to the 492 feet (150 m) Bird Woman Falls, one of the tallest waterfalls in Glacier National Park.
- "Mount Oberlin, Montana". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2010-08-22.
- "Mount Oberlin". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-08-22.
- "Mount Oberlin, Montana" (Map). TopoQuest (USGS Quad). Retrieved 2010-08-22.
- "Through The Years In Glacier National Park: An Administrative History (Appendix A)". National Park Service. Retrieved 2013-06-15.
- "Discovery and Exploration". National Park Service. Retrieved 2007-01-12.
|This Montana state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|