Mount Pleasant GO Station
|Address||1600 Bovaird Drive West
|Platforms||2 side platforms, 1 island platform|
|Station code||GO Transit: MPGO|
Mount Pleasant GO Station is a GO Transit railway station on the Kitchener line in south-central Ontario, Canada. It is located at Bovaird Drive and Ashby Field Drive in Mount Pleasant, a New Urbanist community within Brampton.
The station was completed March 15, 2006, but it opened for service on February 7, 2005 while still under construction because GO Transit needed to alleviate parking shortages at Brampton GO Station, and also needed to serve the nearby community.
Mount Pleasant is wheelchair-accessible with a mini-platform. The parking lot has 600 spaces and sufficient land to permit future expansion to about 2000 spaces. The station has a nine-bay bus loop serving both GO buses and Brampton Transit.
- Bus bay assignments
- 1 - Brampton Transit 4/4A Chinguacousy
- 2 - Brampton Transit 5 Bovaird
- 3 - Brampton Transit 9 Vodden, 29 Williams
- 4 - Brampton Transit 23/23A Sandalwood
- 5 - GO Bus eastbound service to Yorkdale, York Mills and Toronto-Union Bus Terminals
- 6 - GO Bus westbound service to Georgetown and Guelph
- 7 - GO Bus spare
- 8 - GO Bus spare