|Location||West Coast, Tasmania|
|Range||West Coast Range|
Mount Strahan (Macquarie Harbour on the West Coast of Tasmania, Australia. It lies to the west of the main north-south line of the mountains of the West Coast Range and like Mount Sorell dominates the east side of the harbour near Sarah Island.) is a mountain directly east of
It was named by Thomas Bather Moore.
- Blainey, Geoffrey (2000). The Peaks of Lyell (6th ed. ed.). Hobart: St. David's Park Publishing. ISBN 0-7246-2265-9.
- Whitham, Charles. Western Tasmania: A Land of Riches and Beauty.
- 2003 edition - Queenstown: Municipality of Queenstown.
- 1949 edition - Hobart: Davies Brothers. OCLC 48825404; ASIN B000FMPZ80
- 1924 edition - Queenstown: Mount Lyell Tourist Association. OCLC 35070001; ASIN B0008BM4XC
|This Tasmania geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|