From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mount Victoria may refer to either peaks or communities named after Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom.
- In Australia
- Mount Victoria (New South Wales), Australia, a mountain located at S 37º 26' 55 E 149º 52' 4
- Mount Victoria (Queensland) mountain S 23° 39' 0 E 150° 21' 0 
- Mount Victoria (Queensland) mountain S 18° 23' 0 E 140° 15' 0 
- Mount Victoria (South Australia) mountain S 31° 58' 0 E 139° 52' 0
- Mount Victoria (Tasmania), Australia
- Mount Victoria (Western Australia) hill S 28° 11' 0 E 114° 21' 0
- Mount Victoria (Victoria) mountain S 37° 26' 0 E 148° 7' 0 
- In Canada
- Mount Victoria (British Columbia), Canada, in the Jervist Inlet area of the British Columbia Coast
- Mount Victoria (Bow Range), on the Alberta-British Columbia border
- In New Zealand
- Mount Victoria, Wellington, New Zealand (a hill, and a suburb of Wellington)
- Mount Victoria, Auckland, New Zealand (a volcano)
- In Oceania and elsewhere
- Mount Victoria, Burma, also known as Nat Ma Taung, in western Myanmar/Burma
- Mount Tomanivi, formerly Mount Victoria, in Fiji
- Mount Victoria, Palawan, on Palawan island, Philippines
- Mount Victoria, Papua New Guinea in the Owen Stanley Ranges
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mount Victoria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.