From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mountain Ash)
Mountain ash is a name used for several trees, none of immediate relation. It may refer to:
- Eucalyptus regnans, the tallest of all flowering plants and other floral species
- Fraxinus texensis, an ash tree species in Texas
- In Ireland and Britain it is used exclusively for Sorbus aucuparia, which is also commonly known as Rowan.
- In North America (mainly U.S.) trees in the subgenus Sorbus subgenus Sorbus are often styled as mountain-ashes to convey their unrelatedness to true ashes.
- Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taf, a town in South Wales, United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.