From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Mountie is a constable of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
Mountie or Mounties may also refer to:
- Jacques Rougeau (born 1960), a Canadian professional wrestler who performed as "The Mountie"
- Mounties (band), a Canadian indie rock band
School mascots and team names
- Mount Allison Mounties, Mount Allison University, Sackville, New Brunswick
- Mapleton High School (Ashland, Ohio)
- Mount Saint Charles Academy, Woonsocket, Rhode Island
- Montclair High School (New Jersey)
- Northwest High School (Michigan), Jackson, Michigan
- Lethbridge Mounties, now the Lethbridge Black Diamonds, a minor-league baseball team in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
- Paris Mounties, a junior ice hockey team in Paris, Ontario, Canada
- Vancouver Mounties, a defunct minor-league baseball club in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- The Mounties Club, an athletic club in Mount Pritchard, New South Wales, Australia, whose teams include:
- Mountaineer (disambiguation), for other athletic teams whose name is often shortened to Mounties
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.