From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moura may refer to:
- Moura Municipality, Portugal
- Moura, Queensland, Australia
- Moura Budberg
- Moura (grape), another name for the French wine grape Fer
- Rolim de Moura, Brazil
- Rolim de Moura Esporte Clube, a Brazilian football (soccer) club
- Lucas Rodrigues Moura da Silva, a football player currently at Paris Saint-Germain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moura.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.